Download the Greater Scranton YMCA Employment Application
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Summer Day Camp Counselors and Group Supervisors! Interested applicants can download the employment application here or contact Mike "Mack" McElhinney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships available.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is looking for an energetic, motivated individual, interested in teaching a Toddler class. The position is a full time, 12 month position in the Early Learning Center. The teacher will be responsible for lesson planning and implementing lesson plans as well as child assessments and the day to day activities in the classroom. The position requires a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. We offer a competitive salary; benefits include medical and dental insurances, paid time off and a YMCA membership. Interested applicants may contact Janine Shaffer at (570) 346-5003 or email@example.com
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is in need of a Vinyssa Yoga Instructor! The shifts would include morning classes. Interested applicants can contact Karen Clause at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Y and fill out an application!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring custodians! The following shifts are available: Monday through Friday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (male or female); 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (male); 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (male or female). Interested applicants can contact Dale Robbins at email@example.com!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is currently hiring EnhanceFitness Instructors! EnhanceFitness is an evidence-based senior fitness and arthritis management program. It helps older adults become more active, energized, and empowered for independent living. Interested applicants can contact Patti Goodenow at patti.goodenow@wbymca!
- Part-time lifeguards, water exercise and swim instructors are needed! Day, early evening and Saturday morning shifts are available. Training is offered. Contact Diana Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or stop by the Y to complete an employment application.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Wellness Staff! Interested applicants can contact Brandon Whipple at email@example.com, call (570) 828-3116 or stop by the Y to complete an application. Available shifts include: